.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tArA nIcHoLe'S kNiTTiNg BaG

Yet another one of those darn knitting blogs...

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

knitting all day.... everyday....

This morning I finished off another set of fuzzy mittens..purple ones this time (pic to come) I'm now knitting at the computer... working on the second sleeve of Taylor's Belle sweater. I also started the designing process of the front of her sweater... the Belle face. The graph paper I had it on made the gauge too small so now I have to add rows and columns and still have Belle look normal.

I have been looking for the right color of blue to finish off Callie's Ariel sweater. I ran out as i was trying to finish up the last sleeve. I'll just have to wait until I get back to school to stop at the massive craft store to pick up the correct shade.

Have been coming up with some more projects that I want to get started on. MOst of them are felted. I do want to design some stuff too... So I'll do that stuff when I'm commuting to school on the bus and whatnot.

Purple Fuzzies:



I also made this really cool knitting bag this afternoon. I had been eyeing the Port-a-pocket all morning but... it's kinda ugly. So, I made my own! Actually... once I get to school I plan on attaching a carabeaner keychain so that it can be attached to my belt loop. It's actually pretty big. One of those huge cheap acrylic skeins of yarn fits nicely inside along with needles and the WIP. yay for my creativeness! PS. I got to use the super fancy sewing machine that I got for my birthday!!

Tara's Carabeaner Knitting Bag (w/o the carabeaner):



Yes, that is fur trim and leopard fleece fabric. I knit on the wild side!

Sorry the photos are blurry... I resized them too many times and they got distorted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home