.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tArA nIcHoLe'S kNiTTiNg BaG

Yet another one of those darn knitting blogs...

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Yesterday I started (and finished) a small purse out of Noro yarn that I will felt later today. It was a pattern that you use the entire skein for so there is no leftovers! I never know what to do with the leftover yarn sometimes! This morning I got up and worked on the back of Callie's intarsia Ariel sweater (photo to come). I'm taking a knitting break now to check the boards at knittyboard.com and other random stuff (like email checking and whatnot).

Callie and Taylor are watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the Jim Carrey version) again today. They say it's their favorite. We have watched it about every day now... I have the whole thing memorized practically! Aw well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home