.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tArA nIcHoLe'S kNiTTiNg BaG

Yet another one of those darn knitting blogs...

Sunday, January 02, 2005

That Damn Manly Sweater...

I thought that I only needed to make one sleeve a little shorter. Jake tried on the sweater and said that one side was too tight in the armpit. Cripes... good thing I saved all that unnecessary knitting but now I need to find a piece that will fit there... AND look like it's supposed to be there. Ho hum...

Here is the Manly Sweater knit from Lion Brand's Wool-Ease Yarn:


I also finished the bottom part of the Belle sweater that I am making for my daughter, Taylor. Here is a pic of the bottom part of the chart:



This is what I've gotten done so far:



This is the yarn colors that I have picked up for the felted laptop bag that I am going to work on next. I have two hanks of each color and they are Brown Sheep's Lamb's Pride


1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger um said...

hmm, well even if the manly sweater felt tight in one armpit, it looks awesome! you did a great job!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home