.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tArA nIcHoLe'S kNiTTiNg BaG

Yet another one of those darn knitting blogs...

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Slow but steady....

Here are some updated pics of two of my WIP:



That is Jake's summer snuggle blanket (SnB's Big Bad Baby Blanket). The color got screwey but it's an army green color. (Lion Brand Wool-Ease)



That is what i've gotten done so far on Taylor's Belle sweater. I just ordered another skein of the (very elusive!) blue color for Callie's Ariel so I'll be able to finish both of them up shortly. (Red Heart Worsted Weight)



And this is a finished object!!!!! it's the mini skull tote from HelloYarn.com. I added fun fur to the skull part... but it didn't turn out as nicely as I thought it would... oh well... it's still cute though! (Cascade 220, pink and black & Lion Brand fun fur, purple)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home