.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tArA nIcHoLe'S kNiTTiNg BaG

Yet another one of those darn knitting blogs...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Ra ra ra!

Another FO!!! This is the laptop bag from SnB Nation using Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride. I used the general pattern adding a few stitches because my laptop is a widescreen. I plan on felting it either later tonight or tomorrow (other laundry comes first ya know!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I also got some new yarn. The first is Aristocrat Heirloom that I picked up at my LYS when they were having a 25% off sale. I think I might make Knitty.com's Voodoo, but I haven't touched the gauge or anything.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lastly... I picked up 10 skeins of Lion Brand's Imagine from ebay. All 10 for 12.50!!!! Great deal! If gauge works out (and I have enough), I'll be making Knitty.com's Belle Epoque, a sweater I've been just DIEING to make since I saw the pattern!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Hello from the knittyboard! Your laptop bag looks great. Have fun felting it! I love felting! The color of the Imagine is very pretty too. You can delete the spam. You should be able to see a little trashcan at the bottom of the comment. Click on it to delete it. You may need to sign into blogger in order to see the little trashcan. Hope that helps.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger rincaro said...

I can't wait to see the finished bag. I just bought 5 skeins of cotton-ease on ebay today myself. Ebay could easily be the death of me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home