.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tArA nIcHoLe'S kNiTTiNg BaG

Yet another one of those darn knitting blogs...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

buying yarn

I received my Hopeful pattern and have figured that I'll buy the yarn from Knit Picks tomorrow if I don't find anything cheaper than merino style at craftsdirect when I stop there. I doubt I will, but... just in case... I like to support the local shops! ;) If I do buy from Knit Picks, I'm going to shoot for the $30 exactly mark because of the free shipping over $30... otherwise... it's a waste of some good yarn money!!! Anyway... this was the color I am going to buy from knit picks, or search for at the craft store: Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger mamma said...

I added some sock yarn to my order at knit picks and got up to $30.13. I hate paying shipping too. You are a wonderful knitter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home