.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tArA nIcHoLe'S kNiTTiNg BaG

Yet another one of those darn knitting blogs...

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hopeful


I just purchased the pattern for this sweater - "Hopeful." I haven't received it yet (will be sent within the next 24 hours from This Girl Knits). Go buy the pattern for $5. 120% of the proceeds go to the Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation. I'm pretty excited. After I order the yarn from knit picks I will then join the KAL that has been started here. I can't wait to get the pattern!!!

On a side note... I really really really wish that I could own every single episode of Knitty Gritty on DVD. Why they do not just do that (they would make lots of money) I do not know... I don't get DIY anymore and have actually NEVER seen a single episode. Poor.... poor..... me... I know.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home