.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tArA nIcHoLe'S kNiTTiNg BaG

Yet another one of those darn knitting blogs...

Friday, October 28, 2005

Pictures come forth!!!!

Secret Pal Presents:
There was more to this first one, chocolate, bath set, presents for cal and tay... but this is what I have in my knitting basket (chocolate was gone 10 minutes after package was opened!): The yarn is to make some really cute cabled chokers. I plan to make one for me and my roomie!




This is what was in my second package. There were 10 balls of yarn but I figured you'd get the same idea from 6... I can NOT wait to knit this up!!!!



SOCKTOBER FEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The burgundy sock yarn is for no one in particular... probably me... but we'll see...


This is how far I've gotten on Taylor's pair... One down, one to go!!!



This is the yarn that Callie picked out for her pair...



And this is my VERY FIRST PAIR OF SOCKS!!!!!!!



Here they are as a WIP:



On to Hopeful....

Here is Hopeful as a WIP:



Here she is again nearly finished (still with her wonky collar that her momma still has to fix...)



Branching Out:

Here it is as a WIP. I used Red Heart Luster Sheen... Good cheap beautiful Christmas present for me granny....



WIPs to Be.....

This is going to be Knitty.com's I Do. The other hank is wound up into a ball. I'm nervous that I will run out of yarn for this project. I had already cast on for the project 4 times and had to keep frogging because of some stupid thing I did... so I cast on for Branching Out instead that night...



This is going to be a little special something for my boy toy. It's as close to blaze orange that I could find (it's tangerine). I can't say what it is going to be in case he stops by the blog but with deer season starting in two weeks you won't have to wait very long to find out!!!



This was supposed to be the bottom of Ultra Femme (Stitch n bitch nation) but I can't find a color close enough for the mohair top so... I don't know what this will end up being but you can't go wrong with hot pink wool!

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Wow! Your first socks look great! Your hopeful is a pretty color too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home