.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tArA nIcHoLe'S kNiTTiNg BaG

Yet another one of those darn knitting blogs...

Monday, November 28, 2005

Just quick...

I'm supposed to be doing homework with Jake right now...

I've been updating my progress bars over the holiday and have gotten significant sock progress! yay! I have also completely finished the back of the Waverly cardigan, while watching all three harry potter dvds. I also braved shopping the saturday after thanksgiving as they were having a mucho sale and I needed to get a couple of little things for my SP. I was really disappointed that they didn't have exactly what I wanted to get for her so I had to do some last minute substitutions. I hope I get to the post office tomorrow... but it's supposed to be near blizzard outsitde!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home