.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tArA nIcHoLe'S kNiTTiNg BaG

Yet another one of those darn knitting blogs...

Monday, November 21, 2005

Picture Day..

No knitting progress since last time. I had a paper to write on environmental racism. Just thought i'd upload some pics of my cuties!!!

Here's some pics of Callie(pink) and Taylor (purple) wearing this sweater, knitted in my favorite yarn of all time... Lion Brand Wool Ease. (I'm not a fan of handwashing... especially for kids wear!)
Here is a picture of Callie (pink) and Taylor before figure skating practice on Sunday:

And here is an action photo of them on the ice (bad lighting... I know...)

Lastly... my eldest child... Ahna... pouting ....

3 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

They are so cute in their sweaters. I love Wool-ease too. Shhh... don't tell anyone.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger mamma said...

Soo cute. I love those sweaters. Very cute girls.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Lolly said...

Thos pictures are just adorable! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home