.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tArA nIcHoLe'S kNiTTiNg BaG

Yet another one of those darn knitting blogs...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Progress Update...

I was able to finish one of my cousin's socks in a few days. It seemed to go really REALLY quick. I didn't have a pattern... just cast on 60 stitches and just sort of... went. I tried it on and I wish I would have bought more yarn to make some for myself! It's knit in Knit Picks Simple Stripes, color is sweet tarts. Really makes me want candy while knitting!

I was also able to finish the back of the Waverly cardigan as i mentioned before. Here is a picture of it... Not too terribly exciting. I tried to get a close up shot but my camera wasn't cooperating.

I'm knitting it in Knit Picks Essential in burgundy.

I've been so so so so so so tired lately it's not even funny. Every time I'm awake, I'm just counting down the time until I can get home and take a nap. I've taken two naps already today and would be sleeping now but I have to go clean chem labs and pick up my roomie from work because her bumper fell off when she spun out and went in the ditch on monday. Minnesota weather is not so nice sometimes for driving!!

I was toying with the idea of changing the background of my blog but I didn't like the other ones blogger provides... and I couldn't get the one that I had downloaded to work quite right so... I left it. Instead I think I'm going to join one of those webring things though... I found one that I liked so you might see it someday! I also got rid of the computerized version of my hamster and the doll thing... I dunno... they just weren't doing anything for me anymore!

Last night I stayed up a little late (by late I mean like 11pm) by looking up grad schools and what not. I'm pretty sure that I'll be going .... more than likely to the U of MN in Minneapolis. Their PhD program is 6 years so I don't know if I'll go for that right away... I'd like to get my master's in psych and then poop out another baby or two before becoming Dr. Tara.

Anyway... that's about it for me... I think I'm going to go watch America's Next Top Model and take a nap or work on the mate to Jodi's sock!

Au revoir!

2 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Love the colors of that sock!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger mamma said...

I've got that sock yarn. I just love those colors. It looks great. After you do so many socks you just don't bother with a pattern for a basic st sock. It's the same with roll brim hats, after a while you don't need a pattern , you just knit one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home