.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tArA nIcHoLe'S kNiTTiNg BaG

Yet another one of those darn knitting blogs...

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Quick progress post

I have been so busy this week... but have still found the time (mostly last weekend) to knit. Here's what I've been up to:

This is exactly how much sock you get out of one ball of Knit Picks Palette (don't worry... I have another ball... just haven't worked on these socks since I finished off the first one):
Next is the Giraffe sweater. I should really move the sweater progress bar down under the chrismas knitting list because it is a christmas present to myself and I would feel better working on it (maybe). I wanted to knit this because my mom volunteered me to knit three pairs of socks for my cousins and I was a little irked. I'm almost 22 years old and I still feel the need to rebel against my mother... :) THis is the back and most of the front. It knits up pretty easy (on size 8 needles) and is nice mindless knitting to do while watching tv.
Lastly... this is the beginning of Callie's sock that I started this morning on the drive up to my parents house (where I'm at now). I've put it next to Taylor's so that you can see how far I got. (Jake drove.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home