.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tArA nIcHoLe'S kNiTTiNg BaG

Yet another one of those darn knitting blogs...

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Finals week has crept upon us...

It is officially the start of finals week. I have two finals (one saturday morning and one monday afternoon) and a final paper (due monday by 5pm). Have I started studying or writing yet? Nope!

I've been cranking away at the Waverly Cardigan (Knit n Style December 04). I have the back and two fronts completed and have this much done on the sleeve as of this morning:

Nothing really interesting to report knitting wise about this project... It's actually pretty easy.

I'm also just about done with the knitting portion of the Giraffe sweater. Just have the neck and seaming to do.

I know who my SP was !!!! It was amylovie!!! She sent me this lovely bracelet with charm for the reveal package. She's opening up a yarn store soon called Yarntopia, and she's got twin daughters... just like me!!!!! She's so sweet and such a great spoiler!!! Thank you so very much Amy!!!!
The bracelet is by James Avery and the charm is of two girls. I LOVE bracelets... especially if they dangle and/or make noise (I love to annoy people... imagine that). I've been wearing it every day since I got it!!!!

Ok... so last Friday was "Jake Day." My hunny, Jake, had a really rough week last week with lots of projects and tests and whatnot. So... I declared Friday "Jake Day" and I made him dinner, paid for and let him pick out whatever stupid violent boy movie he wanted to watch at the theater and later on that evening... I even let him dye my hair red. (He has a soft spot for red heads and after all... it was "Jake Day"). Well... I think we left it in too long and it was BRIGHT RED... I mean... Red Heart Acrylic red! Thankfully I wouldn't let him do the permanent dye and we bought the 8-10 shampoo color but... wow...

Some guy at the library one night said I looked very festive. Ha! Anyway... now it's like a very subtle redish/pinkish color and the ends are mostly back to blonde. To prove to you that I'm not lying here's a photo (with the VERY spoiled boy).

Ahhh... so so so cute!!!!!

I was looking through my photo album on my computer and I found some pics that Joe (Callie and Taylor's dad) sent me a couple weeks ago from Halloween. Here are my little Dorothy's:

And here they are again with their Daddy:

(Callie left and Taylor right)

3 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Isn't Amy a sweetie?!

Your girls are adorable.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Stariel said...

They are so cute!

OK, so I'm going to ask a stupid question... Is it hard for you to tell them apart in pictures? All the twins I know claim that they look different - but then they don't look different to me. I know it real life it's pretty easy to tell, but what about in photos?

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger amylovie said...

I'm so glad you liked your package. I've really enjoyed being your SP! Good luck with finals.

Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home