.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tArA nIcHoLe'S kNiTTiNg BaG

Yet another one of those darn knitting blogs...

Friday, December 09, 2005

Must Knit 2006

I'm probably not going to be able to blog until Sunday so today while I have a few spare minutes I'm posting my (tentative) Must knit 2006 list that I will start on at 12:00am January 1st.

  • Skacel Ad Sweater (have yarn)
  • Branching Out #2 (have yarn)
  • Angeled Poise (Simply knitting November 2005)
  • Inside Out Sweater (Knit Scene fall/winter 2005)
  • "C" Weasley type sweater (blueblog has the pattern? I dunno... don't want to look it up)
  • "T" Weasley type sweater
  • Picovoli (Sexy Knitters Club KAL #1 project. Not sure if I like it enough yet)
  • Tubey
  • Ultra Femme
  • Kidsilk haze knitted Camisole (see below)
Hopefully I will start at the top and work my way down but... who knows!?

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Ah, the too knit list. I've given up on those as I get distracted so easily!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home