.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tArA nIcHoLe'S kNiTTiNg BaG

Yet another one of those darn knitting blogs...

Friday, December 16, 2005

This is totally a procrastination post

I have a statistics final at 8am tomorrow morning and... I'm not studying... I'm taking a well deserved break ;)

Here's an update on my hair:
Picture was actually taken yesterday but... it looks about the same today.

I got a new purse!!!:
Lookie what's inside!!!:
He he he... Just in case you know... I get stuck somewhere!

Ho hum ho hum... here's a picture of the Giraffe sweater pieces:
And the knitting progress I did on Waverly's sleeve since yesterday:
I went shopping yesterday! I bought a book that I'm sure ya'll have already:
Yeah I know... my eyes go in two different directions when I try to cross them. I think it's cool. Here's another example that was taken last year:

**Any volumteers to come take this stats final for me tomorrow!?!?!?! I'll tempt you with some Noro.....**

Ok... so I realize that getting up early on a Saturday morning to take a stats final when there is holiday knitting to be done does not sound like a good idea to anyone. I better just suck it up and study huh?



Did I mention that tomorrow is also my birthday?

3 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger amylovie said...

Happy birthday Tara!!!! Good luck tomorrow.

Amy

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger jennifer said...

Happy Birthday! and good luck on your final - that's so not fair that you have to take it on your birthday!

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday!! Serious bummer that you have to take a final though. Well, that just means that once it's over you can treat yourself with some new yarn. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home