.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tArA nIcHoLe'S kNiTTiNg BaG

Yet another one of those darn knitting blogs...

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

"Lizzie" - the Knitted Babe

This is Lizzie, before she got stuffed. She's loving being a nudist right now but since her momma is making her wear clothes, she's requested an elegant ball gown (go figure). She will model her new dress as soon as it's finished!


I've added a "On my sewing table" list on the sidebar. All say 0% but some are actually cut out and ready to go... some are not.

About the child support issue... I waved the right to child support until Joey is done with college (as suggested by my mother). while he is in school he doens't work and during the summers he works for his dad (who owns his own construction company). Right after the girls were born his b*tch of a mother told my mom that they would just pay joey in cash or put his checks in his sister's name so that it would appear that he made no money. (What a nice grandma huh? By the way.... no money = no court ordered child support). So now even when he finishes (by the way... hes been taking his sweet time finishing too) he won't have to pay back child support. Gosh... everytime I talk about this I get cranky... Hes just so... selfish. If he does get the girls something or takes time out of his "busy" schedule to come to a program or something of theirs he has to make such a big deal out of the fact that he did so. His university is 1.5 hours away... Mine is 3.5!!!!!! I come home every weekend that I'm not working... He comes home... when it's convenient for him to do so. He maybe came home about 2 times (that were not holidays) during the fall semester. So really... he's not going to see them any less than he does now. There is NO WAY I'm going to let him push me around on this issue. The babies ARE GOING to live with me next year. He's just going to have to deal with it and maybe plan ahead for once in his life to see his only daughters.

hrmph...

*whips out the knitting to de-stress*

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger amylovie said...

Boy, Lizzie is quite the babe. Will Lizzie's mommy be a sweet little 5 year old?

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you have with the girls' father. I totally agree with you that they should live with you. It seems like he talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk when it comes to spending time with your angels anyway. What a stinker.

Amy

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Lizzie's way cute!

About the child stuff, I'm irritated at him just reading about it; I can't imagine how stressed you are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home