.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tArA nIcHoLe'S kNiTTiNg BaG

Yet another one of those darn knitting blogs...

Sunday, January 15, 2006

whoo doggie...

I'm so doped up on Children's triaminic it's so not funny... seriously... I'm not able to drive I'm so doped!

Anyway... last weekend Taylor had a cold and she slept with me and well... she must have hacked in my face while we slept cause well... I'm sick now... and since I've acquired a taste for children's cough syrup... I bought the (very yummy) berry punch flavored Triaminic. but... the dosage guidelines only go to age twelve... so what does this smart girl do? Sip the bottle... damn i'm so dumb... the contents of the bottle magically disapperared...imagine that!

No wonder they don't make adult cough medicine taste good. There'd be a few too many accidental suicides on NyQuil if it didn't taste like poo!

So... I'm tipsy on cough medicine... at least i'm not coughing up a lung and wiping my snot on old kleenexes! HA! In fact... I feel GREAT!!!!! ha ha ha...

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Ouch! My kids get me sick all the time too. Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger amylovie said...

I hope you get to feeling better ASAP.

Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home