.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tArA nIcHoLe'S kNiTTiNg BaG

Yet another one of those darn knitting blogs...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

ummm....

I'm alive... really I am...

I'm just.... busy!

I have three research papers due in a couple weeks and my contemporary literature prof thinks we're all speed readers (or students with no life) and assign entire novels (like... 350 pagers) to read in an evening...

Stuipd Biotch!!!

I have not picked up a knitting needle since .....

(I'll wait while you sit down)


(Maybe you better grab some aspirin too in case you go into spontaneous cardiac arrest)


(Well... to be on the safe side .... call 911 now...)

...since beginning of February!!!!!!!!!

Whoa... no wonder I've been so cranky lately....

2 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Wowza! Get back to those needles, girl!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Jes said...

Hey it's Jesika (taylor's mommy... asinfulstrange) Do you have myspace or facebook? Let me know and add me there. :) asinfulstrange@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home